Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Undeniably one of the best flash here on Newground

This has with no doubt successfully met the expectations I had after viewing the teaser long ago on newgrounds. I could see why it too you long to finish the first episode of this series; as well it shows that you didn't rush at it. The explosions, graphics, effects and sounds were spectacular, but the the voice overs could need a bit of work. For future references, try as well implementing some more narration between characters.

I wish you the best, and again two thumbs up for this animation.

Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1) Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1)

Good epp

Made by Shadat Patwary (Ron)

Strider - Unfinished Strider - Unfinished

This is incredible

This style is indeed original and the kind of animation that newgrounds needs more off. Some serious animation that aren't rushed and that are well put. If you can finish it please do, as I believe most of us are awaiting its front page promotion.

~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~ ~SnowSnowForLucyTrailer~

I hope you reply to this comment

I'm wondering, are you doing this as a school project as well, and if so where are you studying?

Also, I'm very much interresting in this intriging and original plot of the story.
An aspect that I'm sure you're aware of that makes it cinematic are the blurred objects withing the scenes. Also,

How long have you worked on for Post-Production, and
When and how much will the actual dvd cost?

SpikeVallentine responds:

Loool, school project. Not yet. I'm planning to go to college few months from now.

HMMMMM!!!!! Post production...is under half a year. The price of the DVDs will revolve around how I will distribute them.

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Duude!

LOL the Super Mario parody was the best one. That was hilarious!

Totally BS! Valentine's.. Totally BS! Valentine's..

Pretty good

I like the project you guys put together with the voice and all so since it was well done great job on that. The idea was original and the castings were good. You guys kept it simple (without the mouths moving) but it still came out well.

So make more and we'll be seeing more from you guys soon!

Gay Tankmen Gay Tankmen

Pretty funny

lol, I never watched the real show of that parody but this one was quite funny, short, but well made for its size.

Also, another reason that made review this flash is that the author replies to them!

Dusty-Gorilla responds:

Operation: BAD Operation: BAD

I voted because I would be the 100th person to

The flas was well made, but after sinks itself into what makes it not soo great. But I see talent in your work, so keep it up.
I should congratute you on being in the front page.

-The Time Machine- -The Time Machine-

Good point

If someone would invent one he will definitly go to the pass and your rite we would have know by now, but maybe he wouldn't because they'll be awared that 'change one thing, change everything'. By all means that this could be that person wouldn't even exist because of it!

I know this is a bit weird, but read this for an example:

You get born because in your moms stomach, you were the first one to get to the middle first.

So that could mean that if there was just a small change, even the tiniest change before that, you wouldn't have reached the middle first before all the other 'thousands' of sperms.

Well kinda weird but I'm just thinking, you know, time is a really confusing thing to deal with.

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day