Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Undeniably one of the best flash here on Newground

This has with no doubt successfully met the expectations I had after viewing the teaser long ago on newgrounds. I could see why it too you long to finish the first episode of this series; as well it shows that you didn't rush at it. The explosions, graphics, effects and sounds were spectacular, but the the voice overs could need a bit of work. For future references, try as well implementing some more narration between characters.

I wish you the best, and again two thumbs up for this animation.

Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1) Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1)

Good epp

Made by Shadat Patwary (Ron)

Strider - Unfinished Strider - Unfinished

This is incredible

This style is indeed original and the kind of animation that newgrounds needs more off. Some serious animation that aren't rushed and that are well put. If you can finish it please do, as I believe most of us are awaiting its front page promotion.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Nice

Wow this was both fun and interesting, especially when it got towards the end. It made me realize once more how we are stardust compared to the space that's around us. Its so deep.. makes you think of religion, existence and everything else. Between, the music was a good fit to it as well.

Thanks for posting this,

Ron264

AB: Hentai Halloween AB: Hentai Halloween

lol

Hey! Wasn't one of them Nami? From the One Piece anime?
The one with the orange hair.

Dress Up Sim Dress Up Sim

With no questions the best dress up game ever made

I know you put a lot into this, but know that all the hard work pays off. This should by all means make it to the front page for everyone to see it, and I like the taste of clothing and the selection of model.

With all well put together, this flash deserves to be seen.

Exellent work.